How Can I Prepare My Jacksonville Business for the Upcoming Hurricane Season?
Partner with SERVPRO--Collaboration to Develop Your Personalized Emergency READY Profile (ERP) Prepares for a Fast Response to Flood Damage in Your Jacksonville Retail Space
Although hurricane season is a yearly certainty, merely knowing the rain and winds are possible does not limit the effect of a storm that strikes close to your Jacksonville shop. Devastating damage can still threaten closure and loss of business. No restoration company can stop a tropical storm from gaining energy and causing structural damage resulting in flooding. Forward-thinking mitigation and remediation experts can assess your property’s vulnerability and put together a blueprint of the most effective way restoration crews can respond to get you back to business fast.
How Does the Emergency Ready Profile and Plan (ERP) Work?
Put yourself in control of your Jacksonville business’s flood damage by taking proactive action. Inviting our trained and experienced project managers to assess your physical layout permits us to assist against potential flooding in two distinct ways:
We look for ways your current operation can be reconfigured to limit the effects of flood damage:
• Storing documents off-site or in water-proof containers
• Converting records to a digital form
• Raising equipment from the floor
• Protecting inventory by choosing safer spaces in your building, containment, or periodic off-site storage
We familiarize ourselves with your layout and ways of operating, and identify the likely path of floodwaters entering:
• Label utility shut-offs
• Note recesses and building cavities that could trap water
• Develop a response plan with your input:
- Clarify that SERVPRO is you preferred restoration company
- Provide contact information for vendors and contractors who developed your space and systems
- Designate individuals whom you authorize to act on your behalf if you are unavailable during the crisis
Work with SERVPRO of Jacksonville South to create a comprehensive ERP and ride out this hurricane season, knowing you are well-prepared for disaster. Call (904) 762-8066 now to schedule your no-obligation assessment.