What Can Be Done to Protect Jacksonville's Largest Commercial Structures from Water?
Water Damage Restoration can be a Challenge for Some of the Huge Venues and Buildings in Jacksonville
With the placement on the coast, Jacksonville homes and businesses are well aware of nature's destructive forces. What cannot be calculated is other disasters like plumbing breaks and leaks that could present widespread concerns for office buildings and commercial properties. From warehouses to high-rise headquarters, business is booming in Jacksonville, and there have to be appropriate ways to protect and restore these structures when disasters strike.
Sports Venues to Accommodate Any Jacksonville Fan
As with many other Florida cities and towns, our population supports local athletics. Being one of the cities in the country with a professional football team has been an attractive feature for tourism and visitors. However, we are providing entertainment in other venues as well. Some of the popular sports spots in the city include:
- TIAA Bank Field – This field was constructed on the Old Gator Bowl arena site and has been the Jacksonville Jaguars professional football team's home since the project's completion in 1995.
- Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville – The Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp are a Southern League baseball team that occasionally supplies and develops talent for the Miami Marlins professional baseball team. With the Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville able to seat 11,000, this is an ideal venue for this popular local baseball club.
- VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena – VyStar is home to two different popular sports teams in the area, the Icemen playing ECHL Hockey and the Sharks playing professional indoor football for the National Arena League.
The Tallest Structures of Jacksonville
Skyscrapers and high rises both present unique risks and challenges when water restoration is necessary. Jacksonville's skyline is full of several multi-story structures met service headquarters for some of the corporations seated in the city. While visitors to the metropolis often cannot reach the upper floors of these enormous constructions, their presence is still attractive to the growing city. Some of the largest buildings in the municipality include:
- Bank of America Tower (617 ft)
- Wells Fargo Center (535 ft)
- TIAA Bank Center (447 ft)
Water Restoration for Jacksonville Commercial Properties
Our fast response during an emergency toJacksonville businesses can help these structures to stay in operation during critical restoration phases. Water restoration companies in Jacksonville like our SERVPRO team can quickly evaluate the damage and determine the best approaches for mitigation and restoration of loss effects. Often, we prioritize content relocation to protect any office furniture or documentation that might be in the path of migrating water damage.
When you consider how quickly water disasters can get out of control after incidents like broken sprinklers or burst water lines, having a team arrive fast during this crisis can protect your property and its contents from unnecessary damages. Our SERVPRO of Jacksonville South team is ready to help 24/7 at (904) 762-8066.