About SERVPRO of Jacksonville South
Disaster can strike at any time on Florida's First Coast, and our team is ready to help our customers to recover their property and restore damages 24 hours a day. As one of the top 100 SERVPRO franchises in a field of over 1,700, we provide a comprehensive approach designed to provide fast and quality restoration, remediation, reconstruction, or remodeling where the situation requires.
Our SERVPRO of Jacksonville South team is one of only six in the state of Florida to provide disaster relief for substantial loss events including hurricanes. Our highly trained team of restoration professionals can respond to large restoration projects as a SERVPRO Large Loss Recovery team. From TIAA Bank Field, the home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, to the thousands of homes throughout our service area, we have the personnel and equipment to provide quality mitigation and restoration to damaged properties affected by natural disasters and isolated events.
The SERVPRO of Jacksonville South team specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. We can also mitigate mold and mildew from your business or home. We have the experience, equipment, and resources to get your property back to pre-loss condition quickly.
We live in the same communities as our customers, so we value the commitment that our SERVPRO team members take to give back to the local community and help those that are less fortunate in their time of need. We have partnered with organizations including the Funk-Zitiello Foundation and the JT Townsend Foundation, both of which work to assist families with disabilities on the First Coast. In this same vein, our franchise hosts an annual golf tournament that has helped to raise over $60,000 dollars for local Jacksonville area charities.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Florida Certified Building Contractor # CBC1256211
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA)
- Angie's List Super Service Award